Restore broken and damaged teeth with veneers and crowns. Did you know two of the most highly effective types of tooth restoration therapies for enhancing the look of your smile are dental crowns and dental veneers, as both treatments cap or conceal troublesome areas of your teeth, but in different ways? To learn more about the astonishing benefits of both restoration treatments, see the lists below:
Advantages of dental crowns:
– Dental crowns offer added protection for teeth as they conceal broken or damaged teeth on all sides.
– Teeth damaged and restored with prior services such as root canals or tooth replacements such as bridges or implants can still benefit from dental crowns.
– Dental crowns provide more than just an aesthetic upgrade, as they can protect damaged teeth from additional tooth decay or trauma.
Advantages of dental veneers:
– Dental veneers are designed to fit atop the fronts of teeth for an improved look customized to your smile’s needs.
– Dental veneer placements require less tooth enamel removal than dental crown placements.
– Dental veneers are fully customizable for everything from the shape to a color you desire for a tooth.
If you are showing signs of irregular teeth, come visit John Blake, DDS, PC for a dental crown or dental veneer treatment today. With the helpful support of Dr. John P. Blake and our wonderful team at our dentist office in Lake Orion, Michigan, we can restore your smile to its former glory. To schedule an appointment, call us at 248.693.5800. Visit us today, and your smile with thank you!