Did you know that studies have proven that fluoride, in small doses, can enhance your oral health by shielding your tooth enamel? It is possible because fluoride can target your enamel and provide an added layer of protection when working together with saliva in your mouth.
The best smiles are possible with fluoride care. Facts about fluoride include:
– Fluoride can be seen in supplemental forms, such as tablets, pills, drops, and lozenges.
– When choosing which fluoride cleaning tools to use, look for the ADA Seal of Acceptance given out by the American Dental Association for products that meet stringent safety and effectiveness guidelines.
– Professional fluoride procedures can be administered directly at our dentist office.
– Fluoride can improve the value of your oral health by helping to prevent tooth decay and cavities.
– Fluoride is often kept in dental cleaning products such as toothpaste and mouthwash, and it has also been kept in the public water supply
To learn more about which service you would prefer for cleaning your teeth with fluoride, contact John Blake, DDS, PC at 248.693.5800. Come visit Dr. John P. Blake and our team at our dentist office in Lake Orion, Michigan by booking an appointment at your earliest convenience. We are here to help you get your smile back on track!